Wednesday, November 6, 2013

eBay Pick-Up: 9 card Jersey/Bat/Auto Lot

I picked up a 9 card lot of Arizona Diamondbacks cards off eBay recently. I won the lot with a starting bid of $4.99, but paid $8 shipping because the seller shipped it in on of those Ultra Pro 9 card holders.The problem with the 9 card holder is that some of the cards shifted around during shipping and got damaged. Oh well!  Even at $12.99 I figured it was still a pretty good deal at less than $1.50 per card. Here's what I got. I was most excited about the two autographs (even though I already have the Webb) and the last card which is a dual bat relic of Bernie Williams and Luis Gonzales from 2003 Topps Tribute.










2 comments:

  1. Travis Lee auto! I've only ever seen one Grand Slam in person at the ballpark and it was hit by none other then Travis Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lot. I was just over at justcommons(.com) and in their $2 autos and jerseys section, they have a ton of Matt Williams and Curt Schilling Arizona relics.

    ReplyDelete