Monday, June 23, 2014

An early birthday present from Joe!

If you've read my blog for a while you know that Joe, of the blog Catching Rays, and I work together. Joe gave me an early birthday present today. Thanks Joe!

I've wanted this card ever since Museum Collection came out. I've almost bought this card multiple times, but just never pulled the trigger. I love this card and it's one of the better autos that I've seen on this card! I was just thinking to myself yesterday that it had been a while since I had gotten a new Goldschmidt auto!


As if the Goldschmidt wasn't enough, Joe also gave me this awesome Wade Miley auto! Tier One is such a nice product and his auto looks fantastic!


2 comments:

  1. You're very welcome! I have a little grab bag somewhere in the house/boxes/somewhere... You have always been really good to me, so I was super excited to look for a cool Goldie auto.

    ReplyDelete