Monday, January 19, 2015

Package from Nathaniel Go

YouTuber and blog reader, Nathaniel Go sent me a message saying he was going to send me come cards. I got a package from him on Saturday and was blown away with his generosity! Thank you so much Nathaniel!

There were 5 giant team bags filled with cardboard goodness! Here is just a sampling of what he sent!

Tons of great D-Backs cards!

Here are a couple of Goldschmidt cards featuring his front and back.



Love this card of Randy Johnson! So happy that he's going into the Hall with a D-Backs cap!


Here's a card of current free agent Max Scherzer. The former Cy Young Award winner has heterochromia iridum which means that his eyes are two different colors.


 I will never be able to get enough of these cards!


Nathaniel sent several Webb rookie cards, but this was my favorite! Not only is it a phenomenal card on its own, but I didn't already have it, so that makes it even better! 


Here's a great card of Luis Gonzalez! There is just one thing wrong with it. On the left side of the card it says "DODGERS", luckily it's in small letters and the picture they used more than makes up for it!



Nathaniel also sent over a great group of cards of current and former D-Backs in other uniforms. Here are just a couple.


Nathaniel also sent over a bunch of great cards for my mini PC's.

Doughnuts.


Technology.




National Anthem






I love these 2010 Upper Deck Ballparks cards and Nathaniel really hooked me up! I'll have to see how many more I need.  









Here are some Trumbo cards that Nathaniel sent. These rookie cards are great, but they pale in comparison to the next Trumbo card he sent!


Here is a 2014 Topps Chrome Mark Trumbo Red Refractor numbered out of 25! I absolutely love red bordered D-Backs cards! Add to it the fact that it's numbered out of 25 and it's practically perfect! 


Here's another 2014 Topps Chrome card. It's a Chris Owings autographed RC! 


And as if one autographed Chris Owings rookie card wasn't enough, Nathaniel added a 2014 Topps Finest Chris Owings autographed RC! 


The autographs didn't stop there! Nathaniel sent autographs of Archie Bradley, Daniel Hudson, and Yazy Arbelo! 



Thank you so much Nathaniel for everything!

1 comment: