Monday, February 29, 2016

Cards from Torren' Up Cards

Kenny, of the blog Torren' Up Cards reached out to me last week on Twitter and let me know he had sent me some cards with no note.

I got an envelope from him on Saturday. He sent some nice D-Backs my way. Thanks Kenny!

Ryan Burr was a late round 2015 draft pick out of ASU. Growing up in Arizona, I've been contemplating starting an Arizona colleges PC.


Here a couple of nice Yasmany Tomas cards including his 1st Bowman card and his Topps RC.



















Love this All-Star card of Goldy with Mike Trout diving back to first base.



I think Peter O'Brien will get some playing time this season at the big league level. Not sure how much, but I think he'll get some. 


These two Cody Reed cards were back to back in the package from Kenny. They look like minis, but they aren't. 


Here is a nice sepia Brad Ziegler. I need to start a collection dedicated to players that also collect. Brad would be at the top of the list. 


Finally, here are a couple of Rubby De La Rosa cards. he went 14-9 last year with the D-Backs and will be competing for a spot in the rotation this year with the D-Backs adding both Zack Grienke and Shelby Miller. 


















Thanks again Kenny for a great little package of D-Backs goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the cards. Sorry I couldn't supply anything too amazing this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a great package of D-Backs! Thanks again. I've got some stuff for you that should go out soon.

      Delete