Saturday, July 2, 2016

Anyone interested in doing...

a weekly Google Hangout where we talk about cards and show off our collection?

I was recently introduced to Google Hangout and while it's not perfect, I though it would be a cool way to interact with other collectors.

Let me know if you'd be interested.

Here's an example of what it looks like if you aren't familiar. The large video is the person who is talking.

















We could set a day and time and either leave it open for discussion or set a topic (the newest product, favorite autograph, best set design, ttm autographs, etc.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm probably not going to be awesome at staying on topic, but yes, this interests me. Let me know how things progress with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely interested! Message me on Facebook and I'd love to have a part in this.

    ReplyDelete