Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Package from Caleb Clause

Last week I got a package from fellow YouTuber Caleb, of Caleb's Cards. It was packaged extremely well and on part of the packaging her wrote "Caleb Claus".

Caleb Claus sent me a 2012 Prizm Cody Ross autograph hoping I didn't already have it. I didn't have it. In fact, this is my only certified Cody Ross autograph.


The Ross card wasn't the only thing that Caleb sent.

He added an autographed 8 x 10 photo of  Ralph Houk. Houk played spent several years in the Army before making it to the big league in 1947. He played for the Yankees his entire playing career (1947 - 1954), but was a back up catcher to the great Yogi Berra, so he only played in 91 games during his entire career.


Houk took over as manager of the Yankees in 1961, replacing the great Casey Stengel and led the Yankees to back to back titles in 1961 and 1962.

Thank you so much Caleb Claus for both autographs!

1 comment:

  1. Caleb Claus appears to about as generous as Santa Claus! I had no idea Houk played in so few games.

    ReplyDelete