Saturday, February 4, 2017

5 out of 10 is pretty good!

In my post earlier today I shared the random extras from a recent Paul Goldschmidt lot I picked up on ebay.

Here are the cards from the Goldschmidt lot. There was supposed to be 11, but he only sent 10. The 11th was a double and he did send the extras so I'm not going to make a big deal about it.

Out of the 10 cards, I needed 5. I paid $3.64 shipped for the lot, The first 5 below are the ones that I needed. Some of them I already have as part of a team set, but I didn't have them yet for my Goldschmidt collection.











2 comments:

  1. Saving my 2017 G-Schmidts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random thought, but looking at these cards, it struck me that Paul looks kinda like Verne Troyer if Vern were a big guy instead of a little guy. Or is it just me? LOL

    ReplyDelete