Sunday, February 4, 2018

Donruss Puzzles

The box I bought from my LCS a while back had a 1989 Donruss Warren Spahn puzzle in it. This got me thinking about all the other Donruss/Leaf puzzles and which ones I have.

When it comes to these puzzles I always use Fuji's post as my go to. This photo is from his blog.


I'll use the list below as my checklist. So far I have 8 out of the 17.

1982 Donruss - Babe Ruth
1983 Donruss - Ty Cobb
1983 Donruss Action All Stars - Mickey Mantle
1984 Donruss - Duke Snider
1984 Donruss Action All Stars - Ted Williams
1985 Donruss - Lou Gehrig
1986 Donruss - Hank Aaron
1987 Donruss - Roberto Clemente
1988 Donruss - Stan Musial
1989 Donruss - Warren Spahn
1990 Donruss - Carl Yastrzemski
1990 Leaf - Yogi Berra
1991 Donruss - Willie Stargell
1991 Leaf - Harmon Killebrew

1991 Studio - Rod Carew
1992 Donruss - Rod Carew

2002 Donruss Originals - Ted Williams

3 comments:

  1. I think I had fourteen of those puzzles, but no longer. I broke them all down and put each one in its own little ziplock bag for my grandfather. He loves to do puzzles, but he can no longer handle larger puzzles. These guys have only 63 pieces and it's less daunting of a task for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P-town Tom - That's super cool of you to do that for your grandfather.

    Daniel - That 2002 Donruss Originals is a toughie. I started this project years ago... and I'm still trying to get my hands on this puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on the Clemente and Stargell ones myself.

    ReplyDelete