Thursday, June 21, 2018

9 Reasons I Love This Card

I picked this card up as an anniversary gift for myself. Since it was my 9th anniversary, I'm going to list 9 reasons why I love this card.

1. It's Paul Goldschmidt. My favorite player on my favorite team.

2. Great looking design. It's very Miami like with all the palm trees in the background.

3. Small, but nice picture of Goldschmidt wearing the same jersey that the relic is from.

4. In the picture Goldschmidt is smiling. He's such a humble guy that it's not something you see him do very often.

5. Extra little piece of white thread on the right side.


6. More Miami on the back, including the a sweet looking All-Star game logo!

7. "The relic contained on this card is from a workout jersey worn during the 2017 MLB All-Star game festivities." I love game or event specific relics!

8. It's a 1/1!

9. Now I only need the letters G, O, L, D, S, M, I, D, and T to complete his name.


3 comments:

  1. Good luck on finding the other letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these 9 posts you are doing for your 9 uear anniversary. Be careful with these cards. They can become very addictive.

    Goldy is a great player and Im happy he is swinging a hot bat again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Collecting all eleven letters is gonna be a challenge, but if you ever complete it... it'll be the coolest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete