Monday, May 28, 2012

Contest Winning from Play at the Plate

Brian, of the blog Play at the Plate, held a contest a few weeks back and I won. He sent a nice package of D-Backs goodnes and two packs of 2012 Gypsy Queen. I'm going to show the D-Backs today and I'll show the Gypsy Queen tomorrow. The first 3 cards are numbered and the last 6 are all minis of one kind or another. He sent a few other cards as well. I didn't have any of the 2012 Topps stickers, so those are cool and I've almost bought the Roberts for my Roberts player collection, so I'm glad I hadn't yet. I already have one of the Upton stickers so I will have a happy kid because both my boys are starting to collect Justin Upton, so that's perfect! And the Gyspy Queen minis are really sweet! Thanks Brian!






1 comment:

  1. Not a problem sir. I'm glad you liked them and I hope you got something good in the GQ.

    ReplyDelete