Thursday, May 17, 2012

eBay Pick-Up: Roberto Clemente Bat Card

Let me start off by saying thank you for all the kind comments on my post yesterday. I shared them with my wife and it made her feel a little bit better about what happened. I still haven't decided what I'm going to get yet, but she still says she wants me to get something, so I guess I will.

I picked up this Roberto Clemente bat card for my 3000 Hit Club Bat Card Collection. It's a 2005 Donruss Signature Series Bat card. I paid $15.49 shipped for this card, which I think is a great deal. This gives me 14 bat cards out of the 28 total 3000 hit club members, so I'm halfway there. You can see my progress here.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice card ! Somehow I missed your post last night. She is special for being so concerned and you too, for being so understanding.
    I have about 50-60 Yankee Legacy cards and a lot of Tim Salmon. Do you have a list of damaged cards ?

    ReplyDelete