Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Contest Winnings from MC's Autograph Signings

Matt, of the blog MC's Autograph Signings, recently held a Holiday Contest and I won!

Matt specializes in in-person autographs in the Southern California area and he has one of the biggest and best collections that I'm aware of. Be sure to check out his blog and follow him.

I've been reading his blog since it's beginning and have actually met Matt once when he came out to Arizona for Spring Training.

The prize was a signed 8 x 10 of Justin Sellers.



I love the contrast between the color and the black and white on this photo. It's a very nice inscription as well.

Matt threw in some in-person autographs, an Ian Kennedy jersey card, and some D-Backs and Coyotes base cards for my boys and I. Thanks Matt!

Matt included this 4x6 ESPN LA photo signed by Jim Fox. Fox played for the Kings.You can read about him getting it signed here.


Next up are some cards of current and former D-Backs.

This Addison Reed will go nicely with my Addison Reed super collection. 


I wasn't able to get Skaggs to sign while he was here in Arizona, so this was really nice. 


Here are a couple of Trevor Cahill cards. I hope Cahill can turn his career around in 2015. 



Here is a cool minor league card of Chris Owings. 


This card is really cool! Cory Hahn was playing at ASU when he slid into second base head first and ended up being paralyzed from the chest down. The D-Backs drafted him in the 34th round (his jersey number) of the 2013 MLB Draft and offered him a job in the organization.  


Mark Grace was one of the most underrated players from the 1990's in my opinion and he played a big part in the D-Backs 2001 World Series Championship. 


Here is a 2012 Topps Tier One jersey card of Ian Kennedy numbered to 399. 


Matt sent a nice stack of base cards for my boys and I. Thanks Matt!











No comments:

Post a Comment