Sunday, August 5, 2018

Arizona Fall League Collection

When I rummage through boxes filled with cards for 15/$1 it's often hard to resist adding cards to my collection.

I was born in Arizona and except for 2 years I spent living in California when I was 19 - 20 years old I've always lived in Arizona and so I have a love of all things Arizona including the Arizona Fall League. I've gone to Arizona Fall League games over the years. Great place to see lots of young talent. The list of stars that have played in the AFL is impressive. Players like Mike Piazza, Derek Jeter, Albert Pujols, and Mike Trout.

When I came across these Arizona Fall League cards I decided to pick them up. With 21 cards in each set this leaves me only needing 36 cards to complete both sets. This will be a long term project. I've added them to my Needs list.

2017 Bowman Chrome - 2016 AFL Stars




2016 Bowman Chrome - 2015 AFL Fall Stars




3 comments:

  1. Spring Training in March, the Diamondbacks for 6+ months, and then the AFL... Arizona does it right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can come up with another one of the Bradley Zimmer AFL cards, I would be interested in it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stuff you find at your LCS. I wish mine had sweet cards like these in their 15/$1 boxes. Heck. I wish they just had a 15/$1 box.

    ReplyDelete