Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I have much to be thankful for this year as always. I have an awesome family. I love my wife and have three amazing boys. 

On the hobby side of things I am extremely grateful that I found this 1955 Bowman Hank Aaron card. It was missing for at least 10 months. I had spent hours searching for it during that time.


I found it earlier this month. I had decided to look for it once again and moved some things around to get to the shelves where I had some 5,000 count boxes. I pulled off the top box and looked through it. Nope. I almost just put the box back and moved on, but I decided to check the box underneath it. There it was! I was so thankful!

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful of my family, friends, home, job, and our beloved hobby.

    ReplyDelete