Sunday, June 10, 2012

I added 115 D-Backs cards to my collection!

I recently agreed to purchase some D-Backs cards from Kyle of the blog Juuust a bit outside. He was cleaning out a his collection by team and I agreed to buy the D-Backs. He sent some great cards (115 cards to be exact) and I think I might steal his idea as a way to get ride of the cards that I have accumulated over the years that don't fit in my collection, so look for an announcement soon about that. Anyways, here are a few of the cards he sent. Thanks Kyle!

First up, he sent two Paul Goldschmidt and 2 Josh Collmentor 2011 Topps Rookie Cards.



He sent a few Webb cards, but this is one that I didn't have yet.


Next up are 4 Chris Young cards. CY is one of my kids favorite players.


Here's a Miguel Montero Rookie Card.


Here's the 1st Bowman Card of pitching prospect Trevor Bauer.


I really like this O-Pee-Chee Montero.


A 2011 Topps Sparkle Willie Bloomquist. I want to get the entire 2011 Topps D-Backs Sparkle set, so here's another one off that list.


Finally, 19 different Justin Upton cards which I think have prompted me to start an official Justin Upton player collection. 

















1 comment: