Thursday, August 9, 2012

Trade with Juuust a bit outside (JABOs)

I recently made a trade with Kyle from the blog Juuust a bit outside (JABOs). I sent him a vintage Willie McCovey card and a few random Royals cards and he sent me some awesome D-Backs cards. Here are a few of the cards that he sent. Thanks Kyle!

Before I forget. Please go vote for me over at Nachos Grande - I am dkwilson under Card 2. Thanks!

2011 Allen & Ginter Daniel Hudson Jersey - I already have this one so this one will go to one of my boys.

2012 Topps Series 2 Joe Saunders Gold Rush - I'm still scratching my head as to why Joe Saunders got a card in this set, but he is a D-Back and this is a really cool set, so I definitly wanted this card.

Next, a few Justin Upton cards, 3 out of the 4 I didn't already have so that was awesome!



1 comment:

  1. just put some dbacks for trade on my page hopefully you'll check it out!!

    ReplyDelete