Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day!

I hope everyone out there is having a great Father's Day! I am looking forward to having lunch with my dad and several of my siblings and then watching the Suns vs. Clippers in the Western Conference Finals. Go Suns!

In addition to the card show yesterday I stopped by a card shop that was only about a mile away from the show. I'm glad I did.

I've mentioned it before, but this particular shop, The Batter's Box, is always buying collections and so they put out new stuff all the time. They price things reasonably, so stuff usually doesn't last long. I've learned the hard way that if I see something I want I need to get it quickly, before it's gone.

Such was the case yesterday with this particular item. 


I've had a Joe DiMaggio autograph before. I bought a box on eBay back in 2002 and pulled it from there. I sold it for $1000 to help me buy my first car. I regret it. So when I saw this at the card shop I splurged and got it knowing if I hesitated it would be gone. So I got it as a Father's Day gift for myself. 

While I wish it was signed on the front, I am happy with it for the price that I paid considering that it has been authenticated by PSA. I got it for $125, which I think is a fair price.

Hope everyone out there has a great Father's Day! Maybe you got something card related from a loved one, or maybe you got yourself something like I did. Let me know below.

5 comments:

  1. Great deal on a certified Joe d auto! enjoy the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you can turn a card you pull from a pack into $1000 towards your first car... you deserve a congratulations. And congratulations on landing this replacement for an eighth of the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reobtaining the Joe auto, and belated Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recording success in Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is not just buying and holding till when bitcoin sky-rocks, this has been longed abolished by intelligent traders ,mostly now that bitcoin bull is still controlling the market after successfully defended the $40,000 support level once again ad this is likely to trigger a possible move towards $50,000 resistance area However , it's is best advice you find a working strategy by hub/daily signals that works well in other to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio ahead. I have been trading with Mr Carlos daily signals and strategy, on his platform, and his guidance makes trading less stressful and more profit despite the recent fluctuations. I was able to easily increase my portfolio in just 3weeks of trading with his daily signals, growing my 0.9 BTC to 2.9BTC. Mr Carlos daily signals are very accurate and yields a great positive return on investment. I really enjoy trading with him and I'm still trading with him, He is available to give assistance to anyone who love crypto trading and beginners in bitcoin investment , I would suggest you contact him on WhatsApp: +1(424)285-0682 and telegram : @IEBINARYFX for inquires and profitable trading platform systems. Bitcoin is taking over the world.

    ReplyDelete