Wednesday, December 18, 2019

100 Pounds - 100 Cards - Card #11

I've made it through 10 days of posting, and I'm actually a bit surprised that I've made it a 10th of the way without missing a day. Let's see how far I can make it.

Card #11 is my well loved, 1969 Topps Reggie Jackson rookie card. I picked this up for the cost of a blaster box off. I'd love to know the story behind the writing on the card, but I suppose it will forever be a mystery.

This copy will do until I can add a better looking copy to my collection.




4 comments:

  1. Well-loved vintage is the best vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beauty, you have quite the collection of HOF rookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. As an A's fan... I feel like it's a must add. Haven't found one that falls into the budget/condition range I'm comfortable with. But it'll happen one day. Until then, I'll have to settle for the 1969 Topps Decal of Mr. October.

    ReplyDelete