Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Contest Winnings from Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius

Matt, of the blog Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius, recently had a contest involving checklists. The prize was this 2007 Tri-Star Prospects Plus JOE SAVERY Auto. I won! Matt asked me my favorite team and said he would send some additional cards along with the Savory Auto. Matt sent a huge stack of D-Backs! Thanks a ton Matt! I owe you. Here is the Savory Auto and a few of the D-Backs that Matt sent.

2007 Tri-Star Prospects Plus JOE SAVERY Auto


2010 Topps BRANDON ALLEN RC - My first Brandon Allen card!


2004 Bowman Heritage JON ZERINQUE - Another card off my Card of every D-Back checklist!


2003 Topps Craig "Rudy" Cousell - Great photo!


2008 UD A Piece of History DAN HAREN - I think I might start a Dan Haren collection to go with my Brandon Webb collection.


2008 Allen & Ginter DAN HAREN


2008 Topps Heritage DAN HAREN - He looks like a mountain man!


2007 Allen & Ginter MARK REYNOLDS RC - Always nice to get a RC of Reynolds!


2007 Topps MARK REYNOLDS RC - Another Reynolds RC!

No comments:

Post a Comment