Friday, February 12, 2010

Pack Break - 2010 Topps JUMBO

The other day I purchased a Jumbo pack of 2010 Topps and a pack of 2010 Upper Deck from Wal-Mart. It was my first 2010 Upper Deck pack and I wasn't impressed. I realize that they don't have much to work with, but I was much happier with the 2010 Topps Jumbo pack. Lots of inserts in the Jumbo packs. I got 8 . Here are some of the highlights of the jumbo pack.

Turkey Red IAN KINSLER


Topps Town Gold BRIAN McCANN


Tales of the Game JOSH HAMILTON


The Cards Your Mom Threw Out WILLIE McCOVEY


Mickey Mantle #7


Peak Performance JUSTIN MORNEAU


Legendary Linage LOU GEHRIG & MARK TEIXEIRA


History of the Game INTERLEAGUE PLAY


Peak Performance Jersey JOSH WILLINGHAM

2 comments:

  1. I swear I've seen that Mickey Mantle card in like four posts, it must be a pretty common pull, plus I got two of 'em. But those other cards are sweet. I like that the legendary lineage has players from the same team on it in this instance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Jumbo Pack. Check out my box break over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete