Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Baseball Cards for the Empire State

I received two packages in the last week or so from bloggers from New York.

First up was the Fire and Ice I got from Night Owl. I love seeing Greg pull D-Backs cards because they often end up with me. Thanks Greg!




Night Owl also included this sweet Daniel Descalso gold parallel from 2017 Update. 


Also included was this sweet mini from 2008 Allen & Ginter. Cool to see a full body shot on such a small card. 


The Next package I got came courtesy of  Luis Torrens of the Padres Torren' Up Cards. The return address said Luis Torrens and listed the Petco Park address. Kenny sent me some D-Backs cards and packs that tricked me at first, but the packs were actually repacks filled with Diamondbacks. Thanks Kenny!

This card is pre-beard. but it's still Archie. Bradley has turned into the heart and sole of the D-Backs. 


I love getting Goldschmidt cards, even if it's a duplicate. 


One of packs that Kenny sent had nothing but cards of J.R. Murphy...


...and John Ryan Murphy, the Diamondbacks newest catcher.



I can't get enough of cards featuring Luis Gonzalez from the 2001 World Series!


Here's a cool card that not only showcases Justin Upton, but also has a cameo of my man Ryan Roberts.


Thank you very much Greg and Kenny! 

2 comments:

  1. A Zippy package without hot Japanese girls? Did he finally run out of them? If so... it's the saddest day of the year. Although... I guess technically we're only two days into the new year. Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, those Fire cards are kind of fun. Not anything I'd collect actively, but nice to look at once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete