Saturday, January 6, 2018

Six on Saturday

As I mentioned yesterday, I've got a bunch of cards from my Black Friday comc order that I will be be showcasing. Here are six more.

I've had my eye on this 2013 Topps Finest Gold Refractor for a long time. It's numbered to 50 and I've always been drawn to gold parallels of Goldschmidt.


Sometimes I'm surprised when I find that I need base cards like this 2015 Stadium Club card.


Here's a 2015 Stadium Club True Colors insert.


I'm particularly fond of cards that feature the 19 patch as a tribute to the 19 fallen firefighters from the Yarnell fire.


This 2017 Heritage SP is now mine. 


Here's another card numbered to 50. This time it's a 2016 Gypsy Queen mini relic.


3 comments:

  1. First the Archives red bordered parallel. Now this Gypsy Queen relic. You've got quite a nice red bordered Goldschmidt streak going. Both of those cards look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that True Colors card. I never ran across that insert set when these were on the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That True Colors card is awesome. The 19 patch is great too. I'm going to keep my eyes open for them going forward. I love seeing all these additions to your Goldy collection. I normally pick up base cards on COMC too.

    ReplyDelete