Monday, January 8, 2018

The last from 2017!

For the past three days I showed off some nice, but lower-end Goldschmidt cards that I got from comc recently. I've got a few more Goldschmidt cards to show off to finish up those that I got in 2017, including a really nice one.

These came from my LCS on New Years Adam, you know, the day before New Years Eve.

I don't think you can tell from the scan, but this is the foil version.


This is the regular back mini.


Here is a non licensed Honus Bonus game card. 


And another non licensed Panini Chronicles card. 


And my final Goldschmidt pickup of 2017 came as a Christmas present to myself via a baseball card Facebook group I'm in.

It's from 2015 Five Star. It's autographed and numbered to 35.



If my calculations are correct, with these 5 cards I'll have added 173 Goldschmidt cards to my collection in 2017 and now sit at 385 different Goldschmidt cards. Thank you to all the bloggers out there that have sent Goldschmidt cards my way!

2 comments:

  1. That 5 Star card is gorgeous. You're making me want to go out and add another Goldschmidt to my collection. But I gotta have some self-control.

    ReplyDelete