Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Baseball Cards from the Great White North

Yesterday I shared some cards I'd gotten the Empire State. For this post, I have to go even further north, in fact to the Great White North.

The Saturday before Christmas I had the opportunity to meet up with fellow blogger Angus, from Dawg Day Cards at a card shop called AZ Sports Cards. We spent about an hour or so sorting through 15/$1 boxes and the showcases and talking about sports and cards.

As I departed, Angus gave me some D-Backs cards including this 2017 Topps New Era Paul Goldschmidt card. This is a fantastic looking card that I actually hadn't seen in person before.


Angus also gave me a pack of 2017 Topps National Baseball Card Day which included another Goldschmidt. I have one complete D-Backs team set already. I need to see if this will help with a second set.



Awesome hanging out with you Angus and thank you so much for the cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment