Thursday, January 9, 2020

100 Pounds - 100 Cards - Card #33

I’m a third of the way through 100 of my favorite cards in my collection. Card #33 is 1992 Upper Deck Card of Neon Deion Sanders; Prime Time. This was a insert, similar to the 1991 Upper Deck Michael Jordan card I featured earlier, and if my memory is correct it was inserted at a rate of one per box. I’m pretty sure I got a box of 1992 Upper Deck for Christmas one year as a kid, so this card probably came from that box. This was just such a cool card of a great player who was a multi-sport athlete. I still love looking at the card today.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know this card existed. I need to add one to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another early 90's classic. It'd be cool to go back and collect all of those Upper Deck SP cards... since most can be found for under a buck these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember how innovative this card seemed at the time, and maybe it's just me, but even after all of these years, it still seems pretty innovative!

    ReplyDelete