Saturday, December 12, 2020

Cards from Cards on Cards

I recently saw a few cards up for grabs on Cards on Cards that I needed so I put in a request and Kerry obliged. I'm working on the Historical Moments part of this set.


Kerry included a bunch of D-Backs cards as well. A good portion of them are from 2020, which is great because I haven't been buying much current stuff. Here is some He




This card was also included. Not 100% why. Maybe Kerry knows something I don't and Cesar will end up signing with the D-Backs for 2021 since he is currently a free agent. Maybe it's because I have a soft spot for the Indians and Reds since I live in Goodyear, AZ which is their Spring Training home. Either, way, thank you very much Kerry for all the cards. You should be receiving your cards shortly if you haven't already. Sorry for the delay.

3 comments:

  1. That Leyba red refractor is a great looking card... and the 2020 Stadium Club cards aren't too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Ceasar Hernandez auto. I am really hoping he resigns with the Indians. He was one of our leaders this past season.

    ReplyDelete