Wednesday, January 29, 2014

3 New Bobbleheads

Before I get to my recent bobblehead pickups I want to plug a couple of things.

First, I want your nominations for Best New Blog of 2013, Best Post of 2013, and Top Blogger.

Next, if you want in on the 2013 Allen & Ginter lot I've got up for sale, it's now $60 shipped.

Alright, now onto the bobbleheads. One of my 2014 Card Collecting Goals was to add 10 D-Backs Bobbleheads to my collection.

I was able to pick up 3 almost right away. I got one from an Antique Mall and the other two from my LCS.

I picked up this 2002 Luis Gonzalez HR Derby Bobblehead for $15 from an Antique Mall.


I picked up this 2001 Tony Womack Bobblehead and 2003 Junior Spivey Bobblehead from my LCS for $7.95 each.



Lots of baseball card collectors also collect bobbleheads, but I only know of a few bloggers that actually have their own bobblehead. Nomo's Sushi Platter and Waiting 'til Next Year. If I missed anyone, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment