Friday, January 31, 2014

Prize Package from Waiting 'til Next Year

Before I get to my recent prize from Waiting 'til Next Year, I want to plug a couple of things.

First, I want your nominations for Best New Blog of 2013, Best Post of 2013, and Top Blogger. Today is the last day for nominations.

Next, if you want in on the 2013 Allen & Ginter lot (22 Relics and 2 Autos) I've got up for sale, it's now $50 shipped. If nobody wants the lot I'm going to price them out separately.

Tom, of the blog Waiting 'til Next Year, recently won some cards from Gavin, of the blog Baseball Card Breakdown and decided that he was going to give someone else an opportunity to win something. I happened to be that someone and so Tom sent me some awesome D-Backs cards!

1999 Fleer Sports Illustrated Travis Lee - Great shot of Travis down in Tucson at Spring Training.


2013 Topps Wal-Mart Blue Cody Ross - Ross got injured and missed the end of last season. It will be interesting to see how much playing time he gets in 2014.


2013 Topps Emerald Jason Kubel - I liked Kubel, but he wasn't productive enough for us to keep and he's back with the Twins. I wish him the best.


2007 The Midwest League card of Gerardo Parra. - This was my favorite card that Tom sent. I love minor league cards of players that actually made it to the Majors. I'm also a big Parra fan!



1 comment: