Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A way to earn extra spots in my contest!

Corky, of the blog Pack War, only needs 10 more followers to get to 100 and reach one of his 2014 goals! Help him reach his goal and you could win a cool prize!

If you're already following the blog Pack War, make sure you let me know because you get a spot in the contest. If you go follow Pack War you get two spots and if you promote the contest on your blog I'll give you 2 more spots. If you already promoted the contest on your blog, but promote it again, I'll give you two more spots. I really want to help Corky get to 100 Followers and I really want to give away some prizes!

The prizes are as follows:

1st Prize


2nd Prize



3rd Prize

Cards from your favorite team.

4th Prize

Cards from your favorite team.

8 comments:

  1. I pimped your contest for a second time. I am also following PackWar. http://chavezravining.blogspot.com/2014/01/another-contest-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following Pack War now. And I'm always down for a little pimpin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promoted it here:
    http://tenetsofwilson.blogspot.com/2014/01/contests-contests-contests.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following pack war. Looks like we need just 5 more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed Corky a long time ago but I'd love a shot at a 3rd or 4th place prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just became #99. And here's your pimp: http://thehomeofthebraves.blogspot.com/2014/01/contest-plug-you-could-be-one-hundredth.html

    ReplyDelete