Saturday, September 5, 2020

Make me an offer

If you're interested in the cards below, make me an offer. You can propose a trade or a purchase price. There are over 100 cards so it will cost about $5 to ship, so keep that in mind. If you happen to have an extra 1973 Topps Goose Gossage rookie card or a 1976 Topps Dennis Eckersley rookie card I'd trade the entire lot for either one as long as they aren't trashed. Other than that, just make me an offer. I'd rather trade the lot for one or two cards as I'm looking to clear some space.


















If you end up buying this lot, let me know your favorite team and I'll add something on top of everything you see here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I have a Goose in decent shape and I would love to trade it for that eclectic pile. Email me at jacobmrley (at) yahoo (dot) com and we can work out the particulars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done. This lot is no longer available. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete