Sunday, September 6, 2020

Oddball Food Issue - Ken Griffey Jr.

Yesterday I shared a 1992 Mr. Turkey hand cut Ken Griffey Jr. card. There are several other Oddball Food  related Ken Griffey Jr. cards in the pages that I'm going through from a collection I bought last year.

No player was more popular in the early 90's and so it's no surprise that Griffey can be found in almost every food issue set from that time period. 

Doubles are good for me because I can use them for the food issue set and for my Griffey collection. Turns out that I only needed the 1993 Post, Kraft, and Dennys card for my Griffey PC. In my oddball collection I already had all of the cards except for the Kraft card. 

1 comment:

  1. 90's Denny's cards rule. They might be my favorite oddball issue of the decade. Definitely my favorite restaurant/food issue.

    ReplyDelete