Friday, May 6, 2022

OfferUp Trade: 2019 Topps - 1984 Topps Baseball Chrome Refractors

I'm supposed to be completing sets in 2022 and here I go starting another set. Maybe I can complete it this year as well.

There were a bunch of these 2019 Topps - 1984 Topps Baseball Chrome Refractors in one of the binders from the OfferUp trade. There were also some in one of the boxes. Luckily they are all from Series I, so I have a good start at the Series I set of 50 cards.

I have 35 out of the 50 cards. Not a bad start.







Here are the cards I still need. If you have any and would like to trade, please let me know.

2 - Mike Trout
3- Ronald Acuna Jr.
8 - Kris Bryant
13 - George Springer
17 - Shohei Ohtani
18 - Aaron Judge
20 - Ryne Sandberg
21 - Gleyber Torres
22 - Rickey Henderson
26 -Juan Soto
27 - Buster Posey
33- Jeff McNeil
44 - Jesus Aguilar
45 - Jim Rice
47 - Adalberto Mondesi
48 - Ozzie Smith

I have dups of the following that I can trade.

4 - Javier Baez
5 - Mookie Betts
6 - Jackie Robinson
7 - Corey Kluber (3)
15 - Manny Machado
16 - Christian Yelich
24 - Yadier Molina (2)
28 - Kyle Schwarber
30 - Darryl Strawberry (2)
31 - John Smoltz
49 - Mark McGwire (2)
50 - Cal Ripken Jr.

1 comment:

  1. These OfferUp deals of yours keep getting better with each posting. I have to get on the ball and download the app. Maybe I will have some luck like this. If possible, I would interested in a Kluber, McGwire and Ripken Jr cards.

    ReplyDelete