Sunday, May 1, 2022

OfferUp Trade: Binder #1

Let's take a look at a few more cards from my recent OfferUp trade. These came from a small binder of random cards. These are the keepers for me. 

This Twizzlers Big League Challenge Gary Sheffield card is part of a 10 card set. I did not have this one. This gets me to half of the set. 


There were a few 2002 UD Vintage cards in the binder including this card showing part of "The Flip".


This 1998 Donruss Elite Greg Maddux card is probably the best card from the binder.



This 1997 Fleer Tiffany Ivan Rodriguez is great looking card that came out of this binder, but the Fleer 97 in the top right-hand corner has partially come off.


I added a page of 2002 Bowman cards to my Bowman binder. Not a lot of big names, but definitely some recognizable names that will do for now until I come across some others.


There were a bunch of 2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's Baseball cards. I already have the set and all the inserts, so if you need any of these let me know.


I've got two other binders from the OfferUp trade to go through.

8 comments:

  1. Kind of off the UD Vintage card is of "the flip" yet the headline is Posada's HR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is certainly an interesting card. No mention on the front or back of the flip, but the photo features the tag from the play.

      Delete
  2. The UD Decade set was a challenging, yet fun build. I still feel like the higher numbers were produced in less supply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be interesting if that was the case. Would be an homage to the Topps sets of the early 1970s with different series and the later series being tougher and in less supply.

      Delete
  3. I would defintely be interested in some of those UD Decade set. I cannot tell who is in the lot of cards, but I do see a Pete Rose and that is one I am interested in. Would it be okay if I could get all of the cards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There isn't a Rose in the set. I think the card you are seeing is George Foster. The F looks a bit like an R and then you have the o and the s. I was thinking I might be able to help a few people with their set needs or maybe a particular player by sending out some cards in a PWE. If there is a particular player you are interested in, I can check and send via PWE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be interested in any hall of famers. If there is more than a few, i would be interested in whatever ones you would want to send.

      Delete
    2. I put a PWE in the mail for you yesterday with some Hall of Famers.

      Delete