Tuesday, May 3, 2022

OfferUp Trade: Binder #2

This binder had one page of 1964 and 1965 cards. No stars or even semi-stars. I thought I had taken a picture of it, before I sorted them out and put them in my Topps vintage binder by year. A couple of the cards were in great shape, but a few were pretty trashed.

This binder also had the 2020 Leaf Draft Baseball set. There was also a bunch of pages of 1991 Donruss. The 1991 Donruss and most of the rest of the cards in the binder were all put in back to back. Not something I would do. I think I've mentioned it before, but trading or buying other collections is a fun way to see how other people collect. I won't be showing off any of the 1991 Donruss.

So we went from 1964 and 1965 Topps to 2020 Leaf Draft to 1991 Donruss. The rest of the binder was 2019 Allen & Ginter and 2018 and 2019 Topps (mostly inserts).

The Kris Davis is a blue parallel, but is severely miscut.


I wish I had the time and resources to collect each Allen & Ginter set. For now I will stick with a page for each year giving me a nice sample as well as saving any players that I collect.




I must not have bought much Topps base these years because many of these inserts were new to me, like the 2018 Hall of Fame cards of Jim Thome, Chipper Jones, Trevor Hoffman and Vladimir Guerrero.



Always makes me scratch my head when relatively young players get tribute sets from Topps as did Mookie Betts, Aaron Judge, and Gleybor Torres.



Lots of the 1984 throwback 35th Anniversary cards, both regular and chrome.



The Pujols is numbered on the back out of 150.


Several nice All-Star Rookie Cup cards on these last two pages. I have the Ohtani in my All-Star Rookie Cup binder, but Soto or Acuna could easily take that spot.


So that is it for OfferUp Trade binder #2. One more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment