Monday, May 2, 2022

OfferUP Trade: 2020 Leaf Draft Baseball Set

Trading is great because it can net you things that you would never actually buy yourself. Such is the case with this 2020 Leaf Draft Baseball set. I would have never bought this myself because I would rather spend $20 elsewhere in the hobby, but I'm happy to have them in my collection now.

Some big names to start off the 50 card set. Not sure why Fernando Tatis Jr. was included in this 2020 Draft set. Next up is Wander Franco. Then Ronald Acuna. Julio Rodriguez also appears on this page.



Jason Dominguez and Spencer Torkelson grace page number 2.



Not many names that I'm familiar with in the rest of the set. It's still pretty early though, so there might be some players that haven't made it to the bigs yet and will still make an impact.



Let me know if there is anyone here that is on your radar.





2 comments:

  1. Well, Reid Detmers is on my radar at the moment because a card of him was in the last pack of Heritage I opened, but I'm thinking that's not what you meant! B^)

    Two names here I know from the Mets system. Pete Crow-Armstrong was highly regarded, but got traded to the Cubs for Javier Báez. Not sure how he's faired since then. Ronny Mauricio is still in the Mets organization and is doing OK, but I certainly don't see him as a major star.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think with a set like this where so many of the players are still in the minors, there might be one or two guys that could be a surprise and have an impact at the major league level.

      Delete