Saturday, August 3, 2013

A couple of A.J. Pollock eBay Pick-Ups

I got these two A.J. Pollock cards in the mail on the same day this week. Both were from eBay.

2012 Bowman Draft Red Ice parallel numbered 15/25


I saw the Red Ice parallel on eBay and wondered if that was from the same year as my other D-Backs Red Ice parallel cards that I had. I checked and it was from the same year, but I didn't have the Pollock card. How could that be? I had put together the entire 2012 Bowman Red Ice D-Back set. I soon realized that this card was from 2012 Bowman Draft not the regular Bowman set. That's why I didn't have this card yet. Then I also realized that that meant that I still need the Trevor Bauer, Wade Miley, and Jake Lamb Red Ice Parallel cards from 2012 Bowman Draft to complete my D-Backs Red Ice team set.

2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects Autograph


No comments:

Post a Comment