Thursday, July 7, 2022

Player Collections from the 15/$1 Box

These player stacks are from the 15/$1 box at the card show this past weekend. These are all players I collect, but at this point I pretty much just add then to my collection when I find them for a dime, or less.


Most of the Goldschmidt cards I find at these prices are of him with St. Louis. I've got most of his Diamondbacks cards that I come across in the dime boxes. For Harper I will probably have at least a couple of the cards already, but at a dime or less, it's not a big deal. When it comes to Piazza and Griffey, I will grab them if it doesn't look familiar, but I typically end up having at least half of the cards of these two.

6 comments:

  1. less than 7 cents a piece, I'd do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are those doing in a box for cards under a dime?! Nice pickups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why, but I always liked those Legends in the Making inserts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a stack of cards for you at home, so I will see if I have some cards of these players to add to that stack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the hobby is returning back to normal. For awhile I didn't think we'd ever see dime Griffeys ever again.

    ReplyDelete