Friday, July 22, 2022

Sparky Lyle RC contest ends today!

Happy birthday Sparky! Hope you got one of those nice birthday cakes you enjoy so much!


With that being said, today ends the roughly month long contest I have been running with a well loved 1969 Topps Sparky Lyle rookie card as the basis of the prize. Along the way I've added a few cards here and there. You can still comment today to get an entry into the contest and then tomorrow I will put all the names into a randomizer and select the winner. I appreciate all the comments and Sparky related blog posts out there (extra entries).

Here are some additional cards that will be added to the prize package. I will add a few more as well. As much as I can fit into the package.

6 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading these posts and probably forgot to leave comments many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contest was fun and much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate your doing this...Good Luck, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That 84 Donruss Cardinals card is sweet! I recognize Willie, Lonnie, and Ozzie... but can't figure out who is on the left. Whoever it is... he doesn't look like a speedy guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look it up: David Green. Stole 34 bases in 1983, but that was his career best by a lot.

      Delete