Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trade with Saints of the Cheap Seats

A few days before Christmas I recieved a package in the mail from Dan of Saints of the Cheap Seats. I had contacted him about a couple of cards that he had up for trade. I sent him some of the cards he needed for some sets he is collecting, plus a few Indians cards and he sent me these two wonderful cards! Thanks Dan!

2009 SP Legendary Cuts Destination Stardom Jersey Card of Brandon Webb - I love the combination of red on this card. The red background, Webb's uniform, and the Jersey piece!




2007 Ultimate Collection Micah Owings Autographed RC 041/299 - Micah may not have been the best starting pitcher ever, but he was the best hitting pitcher I ever saw. I saw him hit 2 homeruns and a double against the Braves once. He was used as a pinch hitter several times. I was sad to see him get traded off.


No comments:

Post a Comment