Tuesday, August 4, 2020

2017 Topps came out today, but I'm obsessed with these 1984 Fleer cards that showed up in my mailbox.

As you can tell by the title of this post I drafted it in February of 2017. Glad I finally got this posted. I bought these off eBay from one of the sellers who sells 15-20 cards from a particular set and just lists card numbers. I got the whole lot (more than just these 3) for less than it costs just for the Glenn Hubbard card typically. I still like these cards more than any from 2017 Topps.

2017 Topps came out today, but I'm obsessed with these 1984 Fleer cards that showed up in my mailbox.



5 comments:

  1. 1984 is one of my favorite Fleer sets. The photo selection was ahead of it's time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love '84 Fleer - those card are a great sampling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Roy Lee singing the national anthem there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 84F is a great looking set and the Johnstone and Hubbard are classics. But gotta say... I bet those 2017 Topps Judge rookies are starting to heat up again right about now.

    ReplyDelete