Thursday, August 6, 2020

1975 Topps

This has been in my draft folder for a long time. I've been working on my Topps Page-A-Year binder for a long time.

I picked up nine 1975 Topps cards from my LCS dime box yesterday. No superstars, but a nice group of semi-stars and they are all in really good shape, so for 90 cents I couldn't pass up a chance at my first official page of Topps cards by the years.



2 x All-Star and 3-time World Series Champion


3 x All-Star and 2-time World Champion, Silver Slugger and RBI Champion, MLB Manager


NL Rookie of the Year, All-Star, and a World Series Champion


5 x All-Star


2 x All-Star and a World Series Champion


All-Star and 2 time World Champion


2 x Silver Slugger, World Series Champ, and pitched 2 no-hitters


6 x All-Star and Gold Glove winner, MLB manager


3 x All-Star and AL Cy Young Award winner


1 comment:

  1. Lots of hardware between these 9 guys. Love the shots of the Oakland Coliseum and Candlestick in the backgrounds of the Odom, McBride, and Fregosi.

    ReplyDelete