Friday, August 14, 2020

Contest winnings from 2017

Stryker Trahan was the 26th overall pick of the 2012 MLB draft. The D-Backs took him as a catcher, but he transitioned to the outfield. Sorry it took me so long Brian!

Whenever I see this guy...



I think of this guy...







I got a package of cards from Brian yesterday for participating in his contest.

Check out what he sent.

First up is this 2016 Diamond King card of Paul Goldschmidt. This is my 77th different Goldschmidt card so far in 2017 and my 292nd overall.

Here are a few more D-Backs from the 2016 Diamond Kings set.



Here are some 2016 Update D-Backs cards.






















2 comments:

  1. I remember Stryker, I was hoping he'd make it because he'd be on every all-name team every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you kept it in that top loader that CC sent you. That instantly makes that card a super cool display piece.

    ReplyDelete