Sunday, August 8, 2021

Recapping the 2021 National Baseball Card Day

Hope everyone reading this had a baseball card filled 2021 National Baseball Card Day yesterday. My day was busy, but I managed to work in a trip to the card shop.


I showed up to the card shop and hit up the 15/$1 box and found $3 worth of cards/stickers and then Meade my way to the counter to inquire about the Topps National Baseball Card Day promotion. I got a free pack which contained the card above and these five cards.






At some point I will try to put together the set, so what cards I got in my pack are't all that important, but it was still cool to get the D-Backs representative in my pack. 5 down, 25 to go.

To get the Tatis and Bohm card I had to buy $10 worth of Topps cards. That isn't hard to do. Parks of 2021 Topps are over $6 apiece at the shop. I picked a pack of 2021 Series 2 and a pack of 2020 Update in order to secure GP-1 and GP-2

So how about you? How did you celebrate National Baseball Card Day this year?

5 comments:

  1. I spent the day with not one but two trips to a flea market to hunt for cards for my various collections and did rather well. I also went to a local and dug through some dime and quarter boxes, and did well in those digs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I didn’t do anything with cards on the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I helped my buddy out with his show... and walked away with three new cards for my collection. Didn't grab any NCBD packs though.

    ReplyDelete