Sunday, April 24, 2022

OfferUp Trade Recap: 2001 and 2002 Topps Heritage

Finding a nice stack of early Topps Heritage cards in one of the boxes was a pleasant surprise, because I didn't have much of it in my collection. These give me a nice selection to choose from for a couple of pages to represent these sets in my collection.

Not many from 2001, but a nice selection of star for my Heritage binder.


Interesting that the Greg Maddux card is a short print and I have 3 here. You can that two of them are red backs and one is a black back. The Pedro Martinez is also a short print.


There were way more 2002 Heritage. Lots of base; including some short prints. Or maybe I should say, lots of short prints and some base. Alex Rodriguez, Albert Pujols, Jason Giambi, Ken Griffey Jr, Tony Gwynn, Andruw Jones, and Vladimir Guerrero are all short prints.

I was able to add a Griffey to my Griffey binder, so that was nice.


More SPs and some variations. Both Bernie Williams and Nomar Garciapara are short prints. The Nighttime variation was unannounced. I have 7 of the 10, with two Adrian Gonzalez.

Here is what I need:

#10 - Randy Johnson
#69 - John Olerud
#204 - Pokey Reese


Lots of inserts. NewAge Performers and Classic Renditions aplenty. I have a complete set of Classic Renditions, but need quite a few New Age Performers. 

Here is what I need:

NA1 - Luis Gonzalez
NA3 - Barry Bonds
NA4 - Ken Griffey Jr.
NA 6 - Sammy Sosa
NA7 - Andruw Jones
NA8 - Derek Jeter
NA12 - Bret Boone
NA13 - Roberto Alomar
NA15 - Vladimir Guerrero 


Then and Now. A couple of dups and just half of the 10 card set. These are based on league leaders in various categories in 1953 and 2001, so there are some players that show up multiple times.

Here is what I need.

TN1 - Eddie Mathews/Barry Bonds
TN2 - Al Rosen/Alex Rodriguez
TN4 - Minnie Minoso/Ichiro
TN8 - Al Rosen/Alex Rodriguez
TN9 - Robin Roberts/Randy Johnson


If you see any of the cards I have duplicates of that you would like, let me know and we can work out a trade. If you happen to have any of the cards I need, that would be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment