Tuesday, January 17, 2017

It's Like Having My Own Card Shop Loyalty Program Update

In case you missed it, earlier this month I announced I was starting my own blog loyalty program to reward those who comment on my blog, send me cards, win contests, etc.

You can read the details and see what prizes you can choose from here.

My biggest worry in starting this is that it would just be a nightmare to keep track of. So far, it hasn't been that bad.

Here is an update as to where everyone is at with their points. I'm doing my best to keep track, but if I'm off for some reason, just let me know.


Bloggers            Totals
defgav 10
Al Kawamoto 5
P-Town Tom 30
unclemoe 25
Brian Stryker/Collecting Cutch 30
Bo 20
Corky 15
SpastikMoss 5
CardinalsFan16 10
Matthew Scott 15
Reds Card Collector 5
Laurie D 5
Billy Kingsley 25
Nick 5
arpsmith 5
J. Meeks 5
Tony Burbs 5
Fuji 5
Jedi Jeff 5
The Angels In Order 5

2 comments:

  1. Oh man... you're just asking for trouble. Back in the day, I'd run this summer contest where people would earn points for leaving comments and/or leaving correct answers to trivia questions. It was a blast! But the bookkeeping was insane. Lol... I'm such a Negative Nancy. On a positive note... that's very generous of you bud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm running it through January to see how it goes. If it's not too much work and people like it, I'll continue it, but I did give myself an out just in case. So far it hasn't been too bad.

      Delete