Sunday, January 31, 2010

Question

Anyone think that I have a snowballs chance of getting anything from this? I came accross this unused redemption card today while going through a 5000 count box of mine that I haven't looked at in years. It's from 2004 Fleer Platinum and is for a Fleer Platinum MLB Big Signs Autographed Card of Chipper Jones. On the back it states, "This Redemption Card offer does not have an expiration date." However, Fleer no longer exists. I emailed Upper Deck just to see what they will say. I'm guessing I will either not get a response or that they will say that they are not redeming any Fleer redemptions, but I thought I would give it a shot. Not sure why I never redeemed it. I would love to have a Chipper auto in my collection. I will follow up if I hear anything back from Upper Deck.

5 comments:

  1. I've had nightmares about this very situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd guess that you're out of luck, but you never know unless you try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What year is it for? any expiration date? Fleer's changed owners a few times in the last few years, now your going to be dealing with Upper Deck good luck I expect them to be out of business by the end of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you get anything I'd be shocked. I wish u luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man that sucks. I'd rather never find it lol. But goodluck man. UD wouldn't honor my 2 month expired redemption.. so maybe you'll get a retail pack of UD series 1 like I did >.<

    ReplyDelete