Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some of Mr. Scott's Baseball Cards are now mine!

Scott of the blog Mr. Scott's Baseball Cards contacted me recently after reading one of my posts on some Brandon Webb cards that I had picked up and asked if I would be interested in trading for a few more. I gladly accepted and we worked out a trade where I sent him a Roy White auto. I got his package in the mail today and wanted to show off the cards that Scott sent. Let me start with the two Brandon Webb cards that were offered for trade and then I will show the other cards that Scott included. Thanks Scott!

2008 Bowman Orange BRANDON WEBB numbered 012/250 - Goes great with the Blue version that I have.



2008 Topps Finest Finest Moments Refractor BRANDON WEBB numbered 007/299



2009 Topps Unique MAX SCHERZER - I have only seen these on other blogs, but I have to say that I like them after seeing them in person. They don't scan very well.



2009 Topps Unique JUSTON UPTON



2009 Sweet Spot JUSTIN UPTON - I haven't bought any 2009 Sweet Spot so it's always nice to get some D-Backs in trade.



2007 Exquisite Rookie Signatures MIKE SCHULTZ Auto - Great card and a big surprize! Thanks Scott! Mike tied a proffesional baseball record by striking out 5 batters during one inning on 7/15/04 while pitching for the Single-A Lancaster Jethawks. Two of his strike-three pitches got away from the cather. Pretty sure I don't have any Mike Schultz cards, so not only does this card get added to my Personal Collection, but I will get to check him off my all-time D-Backs card checklist.


No comments:

Post a Comment